Health and Adult Social Care Staff Training Pack
Safeguarding Adults Training Pack (SOVA / POVA Training)
|Helps employers meet CQC requirements for staff training. Meets the Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities). Covers Skills for Care Knowledge Set on Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults. Meets the outcomes for Skills for Care Common Induction Standard 6. Provides Evidence for Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care (QCF) unit HSC 024. Provides Evidence for Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care (QCF) unit HSC 024.|
What's included in the Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults (SOVA) Double DVD/CD Pack?
The Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults pack is an effective and simple to use training tool, written & developed by experienced trainers.
The DVD includes:
• Power Point presentation viewable on your PC, Mac or TV via a DVD player.
The CD includes:
• Comprehensive printable staff training knowledge workbook.
• Power Point presentation of workbook.
• Printable training question sheets.
• Printable training answer sheets.
• Printable Certificate.
Certificates can be presented to your staff when they successfully complete their training.
The Benefits of using W&P's Training Packs
- A single purchase allows you train as many learners as you require.
- All packs include certification.
- Clearly written and very user friendly.
- Comprehensive - covering all required knowledge.
- Tried, tested and developed by experienced trainers and professionals.
What does the Safeguarding Adults Training pack cover?
1. What is POVA & the Independent Safeguarding Authority(ISA)?
2. Service users Charter of Rights
3. Definition of abuse
4. Types of abuse
5. Recognising the Signs and Symptons of possible abuse
6. What to look for
7. Social signs and symptoms
8. Physical Signs and Symptoms
9. Financial signs and symptoms
10. Psychological signs and symptoms
11. Sexual signs and symptoms
12. Rights violation signs and symptoms
13. Neglect signs and symptoms
14. Who are the abusers
15. Samples of institutional abuse to the person
16. Duty to report information to the Police, Social Services or Inspection Authority
17. Alerting and reporting
18. Inappropriate behaviour, versus adult abuse
19. Referral taking
Preview the Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults (SOVA) Training Pack
How do I use the Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults (SOVA) Training Pack?
Purchase your chosen pack or packs, duplicate the knowledge work book and give to your staff / learners or, use the powerpoint presentation to deliver a more visual training or, a combination of both.
Mark the completed question sheets.
Certificate all successful learners.