Health and Adult Social Care Staff Training Packs
Promoting Continence Training Pack
|Meets CQC requirements. Meets the Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities). Meets the outcomes for Skills for Care Common Induction Standard 8. Provides Evidence for Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care (QCF) unit HSC2016. Provides Evidence for Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care (QCF) units HSC037, 3054 and ICO1.|
What's included in the Double DVD/CD Pack?
The DVD includes:
• Power Point presentation viewable on your PC, Mac or TV via a DVD player.
The CD includes:
• Comprehensive printable staff training knowledge workbook.
• Power Point presentation of workbook.
• Printable training question sheets.
• Printable training answer sheets.
• Printable Certificate.
Certificates can be presented to your staff when they successfully complete their training.
How do I use the Promoting Continence Training Pack?
STEP 1 - Simply purchase your chosen pack or packs, duplicate the knowledge work books and give to your staff / trainees or, use the powerpoint presentation to deliver a more visual training or, a combination of both.
STEP 2 - Mark your staff’s / trainees completed question sheets.
STEP 3 - Certificate all successful candidates.
Preview the Promoting Continence Training Pack
What does the Promoting Continence Training pack cover?
1. Anatomy and Physiology
2. Types of Incontinence
3. Contributing factors to incontinence
4. Promotion of Continence
5. Recognising the abnormal
6. Reporting, recording and monitoring
9. Skin care
10. Psychological care
11. Dietary advice
12. Respecting personal beliefs and preferences