Health and Adult Social Care Staff Training Packs
Getting a Hand on Risk Assessment Training Pack
|Meets CQC requirements. Meets the Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities). Meets the outcomes for Skills for Care Common Induction Standard 8. Provides Evidence for Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care (QCF) units HSC 027, 028 and 2031. Provides Evidence for Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care (QCF) units HSC 037 and 038.|
What's included in the Double DVD/CD Pack?
The DVD includes:
• Power Point presentation viewable on your PC, Mac or TV via a DVD player.
The CD includes:
• Comprehensive printable staff training knowledge workbook.
• Power Point presentation of workbook.
• Printable training question sheets.
• Printable training answer sheets.
• Printable Certificate.
Certificates can be presented to your staff when they successfully complete their training.
How can your company use the Risk Assessment Training Pack?
STEP 1 - Simply purchase your chosen pack or packs, duplicate the knowledge work books and give to your staff / trainees or, use the powerpoint presentation to deliver a more visual training or, a combination of both.
STEP 2 - Mark your staff’s / trainees completed question sheets.
STEP 3 - Certificate all successful candidates.
Preview the Risk Assessment Training Pack
What does the Risk Assessment Training Pack cover?
1. What is risk Assessment?
4. Implementation of Risk Assessment
5. What situations are we talking about?
6. Responsibilities in Risk Assessments
7. The Employer Must
8. The Employee Must
9. Fire Safety Requirements
10. Fire Risk Assessment
11. Fire Risks In Your Workplace
12. COSHH Risk Assessment
13. Objectives of the Regulations
14. The Manual Handling Operations Regulations (Risk Assessment)
15. The Law gives us some definitions
16. Risk Assessment Summary