Health and Adult Social Care Staff Training Packs
The most comprehensive, up-to-date, effective and affordable training in the UK Health and Social Care Sector, from £85.
Our wide range of support and care staff training packs have been developed by experienced trainers and are primarily aimed at Health and Adult Social Care service providers as defined by Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) Regulations 2010.
The information in our packs...
- Meets Health and Social Care Act 2008 requirements.
- Provides evidence for Diplomas in Health and Social Care (QCF).
- Provides evidence for the Skills for Care Common Induction Standard Outcomes.
- Provides evidence for the Skills for Care Knowledge Sets.
If you work in an un-registered service our products are evidence of good practice.
Benefits of our packs
- A single purchase allows you train as many learners as you require.
- All packs include certification.
- Clearly written and very user friendly.
- Comprehensive - covering all required knowledge.
- Tried, tested and developed by experienced trainers and professionals.
What's included in the Double DVD/CD Packs
The DVD includes:
• Power Point presentation(s) viewable on your PC, Mac or TV via a DVD player.
The CD includes:
• Comprehensive printable staff training knowledge workbook.
• Power Point presentation of workbook.
• Printable training question sheets.
• Printable training answer sheets.
• Printable Certificate.
Certificates can be presented to learners when they successfully complete their training.
How to use the Training Packs
Purchase your chosen pack or packs, duplicate the knowledge work book and give to your staff / learners or, use the powerpoint presentation to deliver a more visual training or, a combination of both.
Mark the completed question sheets.
Certificate all successful learners.
For further information on each staff training pack title please select from the title list located on the top-left side of this page or, call our office on 01305 767104.