Health and Adult Social Care Staff Training Pack
Supervision and Appraisal Training Pack
|Helps employers meet CQC requirements for staff training. Meets the Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities). Meets the outcomes for Skills for Care Common Induction Standard 2. Provides Evidence for Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care (QCF) unit HSC025. Provides Evidence for Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care (QCF) unit HSC025.|
What does the Supervision and Appraisal Training pack cover?
The Supervision and Appraisal staff training pack is intended for those staff members who have the responsibility of supervisions or appraisals or those who are about to undertake that role at work.
The Pack covers the following topics...
2. Why have supervision?
3. What is supervision?
4. Supervision content
5. Supervision process
6. The supervision Contract
7. Supervision in domiciliary care
9. Purpose of appraisal
10. SMARTER objectives
11. Motivation and reward systems
12. Appraisal structure
13. Performance management
14. 1-1 communication and Transactional Analysis
15. Transactional Analysis ego states
16. TA ego states and communication patterns
17. Developments in TA
18. Effective and ineffective modes
19. TA and the three behaviour types
20. Games in supervision and appraisal
21. Common games
22. Strategies to deal with game playing
23. Related management issues
24. References and further reading
What's included in the Pack?
The CD includes:
• Comprehensive printable staff training knowledge workbook.
• Five activities to reflect on and complete.
• Printable Certificate.
When the 5 exercises have been completed they should be submitted and discussed with the manager or training manager. The certificate can then be issued for your CPD file.
How do I use the Supervision and Appraisal Training Pack?
STEP 1 - Simply purchase your pack, duplicate the knowledge work books and give to your staff / trainees or.
STEP 2 - Mark and dicuss the completed activities.
STEP 3 - Certificate successful learners.