Health and Adult Social Care Staff Training Pack
Supervision and Appraisal Training Pack
|Helps employers meet CQC requirements for staff training. Meets the Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities). Meets the outcomes for Skills for Care Common Induction Standard 2. Provides Evidence for Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care (QCF) unit HSC025. Provides Evidence for Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care (QCF) unit HSC025.|
What's included in the Supervision and Appraisal Double DVD/CD Pack?
The Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults pack is an effective and simple to use training tool, written & developed by experienced trainers.
The DVD includes:
• Power Point presentation viewable on your PC, Mac or TV via a DVD player.
The CD includes:
• Comprehensive printable staff training knowledge workbook.
• Power Point presentation of workbook.
• Printable training question sheets.
• Printable training answer sheets.
• Printable Certificate.
Certificates can be presented to your staff when they successfully complete their training.
The Benefits of using W&P's Training Packs
- A single purchase allows you train as many learners as you require.
- All packs include certification.
- Clearly written and very user friendly.
- Comprehensive - covering all required knowledge.
- Tried, tested and developed by experienced trainers and professionals.
What does the Supervision and Appraisal Training pack cover?
The Supervision and Appraisal staff training pack is intended for those staff members who have the responsibility of supervisions or appraisals or those who are about to undertake that role at work.
The Pack covers the following topics...
2. Why have supervision?
3. What is supervision?
4. Supervision content
5. Supervision process
6. The supervision Contract
7. Supervision in domiciliary care
9. Purpose of appraisal
10. SMARTER objectives
11. Motivation and reward systems
12. Appraisal structure
13. Performance management
14. 1-1 communication and Transactional Analysis
15. Transactional Analysis ego states
16. TA ego states and communication patterns
17. Developments in TA
18. Effective and ineffective modes
19. TA and the three behaviour types
20. Games in supervision and appraisal
21. Common games
22. Strategies to deal with game playing
23. Related management issues
24. References and further reading
Preview the Supervision and Appraisal Training Pack
How do I use the Supervision and Appraisal Pack?
Purchase your chosen pack or packs, duplicate the knowledge work book and give to your staff / learners or, use the powerpoint presentation to deliver a more visual training or, a combination of both.
Mark the completed question sheets.
Certificate all successful learners.