TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By ordering a product you accept these terms and conditions.
The terms and conditions are subject to change at any time, and it is your responsibility to check these terms and conditions before ordering products.
1. The owner of this web site is W&P Assessment and Training Centre LLPP whose Registered Office: Antelope Business Centre, Antelope Walk, Cornhill, Dorchester, DORSET. DT1 1BE. Company No. OC314894.
2. Your contract for purchases made through the Site is with W&P Assessment and Training Centre LLP.
3. While we try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
4. No contract for the sale of any product will subsist between you and W&P Assessment and Training Centre LLP until W&P Assessment and Training Centre LLP dispatches the product(s) ordered.
5. You agree that e-mail can be used as a long-distance means of communication.
6. The confirmatory e-mail will also contain a link to these terms and conditions.
7. You must check that the details on this confirmatory e-mail are correct as soon as possible and you should print out and keep a copy of it.
9. You undertake that all details you provide to W&P Assessment and Training Centre LLP for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods or services are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods or services ordered.
10. You may cancel your order at any time prior to your order being processed. We can also accept cancellations by telephoning 01305 767104 during normal office hours. You may also withdraw from the contract at any time after the product has been dispatched but no later than 7 working days after the day after you receive the product by:
1. sending the notice of cancellation by email to email@example.com that you quote your name, address and order reference number; or
2. where you have already received the goods, returning the goods to W&P Assessment and Training Centre LLP unopened together with the original invoice. W&P Assessment and Training Centre LLP will refund you the purchase price of the goods. Where appropriate W&P Assessment and Training Centre LLP shall refund any additional customs duties borne by you on receipt of the relevant customs receipt.
11. Once W&P Assessment and Training Centre LLP receive notification from you that you wish to withdraw from the contract (in accordance with these terms), any sum debited to W&P Assessment and Training Centre LLP from your credit card in relation to your order will be re-credited to that credit card account as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order provided that the goods you wish to return are received by W&P Assessment and Training Centre LLP in the condition that they were in when delivered to you. You will be liable for any charges incurred in returning the goods to W&P Assessment and Training Centre LLP.
12. W&P Assessment and Training Centre LLP reserves the right to make a 15% restocking charge for any goods which are not returned in perfect condition or to refuse to accept such goods, at its sole discretion. W&P Assessment and Training Centre LLP also reserves the right to make a charge for collecting goods from your premises in circumstances where they are not defective but you have cancelled your order. Your statutory rights are not affected.
13. W&P Assessment and Training Centre LLP does not accept liability (except as set out below) for any errors and omissions and reserve the right to change information, prices, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services.
14. If an error is discovered in the price of the goods that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible. We shall be under no obligation to fulfil an order for a product which was advertised at an incorrect price, if the item(s) has been charged and not dispatched we will cancel and refund your order.
15. W&P Assessment and Training Centre LLP will do its best to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified of them.
16. In the unlikely event that you receive goods which were not what you ordered or which are damaged or defective, or are of a different quantity to that stated on your order form, W&P Assessment and Training Centre LLP shall, at its own option, make good any shortage or non-delivery, replace or repair any damaged or defective goods, or refund to you the amount you paid for the goods in question PROVIDED THAT you notify W&P Assessment and Training Centre LLP of the problem in writing at the address stated in the confirmation e-mail within 10 working days of delivery of the goods. NOTHING IN THIS CLAUSE AFFECTS YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS.
17. You and W&P Assessment and Training Centre LLP will only be liable under these Terms for losses which are a reasonably foreseeable consequence of the relevant breach of contract.
18. W&P Assessment and Training Centre LLP do not accept liability for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of damage to property and/or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of the Site or for any products or services purchased from W&P Assessment and Training Centre LLP.
19. Our liability for any breach of these terms and conditions shall be limited to the value of the goods ordered by you in the relevant transaction.
20. If for any reason part of these terms and conditions is unenforceable, the validity of the remaining terms and conditions shall not be affected.
21. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, W&P Assessment and Training Centre LLP IS PROVIDING THIS SITE AND ITS CONTENTS ON AN ‘AS IS’ BASIS AND MAKES NO (AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL) REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED IN THIS SITE INCLUDING. IN ADDITION, W&P Assessment and Training Centre LLP DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT.
22. All orders are subject to acceptance and product availability. Pricing of products are correct at the time of entering information, however, we reserve the right to change prices without prior notice.
23. When you have completed your order you will be sent an e-mail confirming your order. It will state what the products are, the cost, delivery details and order number. If your order has been unsuccessful you will be made aware of the reason why. PLEASE READ YOUR EMAIL
24. Credit and Debit cards are debited on the day of the order by paypal.com. All prices include sales taxes (where applicable) unless otherwise stated.
25. W&P Assessment and Training Centre LLP aims to arrange shipment of all ‘in stock’ items within 48 hours of receiving your order. Your order may be delayed if the item is not in stock with our suppliers. Some items may be unavailable and the current stock status is approximate.
26. Our standard Returns Policy applies to all purchases from W&P Assessment and Training Centre LLP.
27. The period stated within which you will receive your order is approximate. Goods will be sent to the address given by you in your order and stated in the Order Confirmation. Please note that your goods may be sent to you in instalments. You may cancel your entire order with us if subsequent instalments forming part of your order are not delivered by us.
28. If your delivery address is outside of the UK, you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Any such additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you. You should note that customs policies vary widely from country to country; W&P Assessment and Training Centre LLP advises each customer to contact their local customs office for further information.
29. Please note that when shipping products internationally, you should be aware that cross-border shipments are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities.
30. Our standard Returns Policy applies to all purchases from W&P Assessment and Training Centre LLP.
Please read the returns policy by clicking here
31. We shall have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered or any other matters to the extent that the delay is due to any event outside our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, flood, fire, labour disputes, strikes, lock-outs, riots, civil commotion, malicious damage, explosion, governmental actions and any other similar events.
32. No waiver by us of any breach of these Terms shall be considered as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
33. You may not permit, create unauthorized framing of, or deep linking to, the Site or the creation of derivative works thereof from any other website under your management or control.
34. In these Terms, ‘Intellectual Property Rights’ means patents, database rights, copyright, design rights (whether registered or unregistered), trade marks (whether registered or unregistered) and other similar rights, together with the right to apply for the protection of any such rights. All Intellectual Property Rights in the Site shall be owned by us absolutely.
35. Subject to the licence granted to you to use the Site, W&P Assessment and Training Centre LLP reserves all rights, title and interest in its Intellectual Property Rights in the Site. Any goodwill accruing from use of W&P Assessment and Training Centre LLP and its affiliates’ trade marks, trade and business names and service marks under this Agreement will vest in W&P Assessment and Training Centre LLP and its affiliates, as appropriate.
36. It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught wilfully entering an erroneous or fictitious order will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. W&P Assessment and Training Centre LLP tracks the electronic ‘fingerprints’ of every order placed on W&P Assessment and Training Centre LLP to enable us and all legitimate crime prevention and prosecution authorities to trace individual users engaging in criminal activities on our website.
37. We reserve the right to terminate this Agreement and to suspend or terminate your access to the Site immediately and without notice to you if:
1. you fail to make any payment to us when due;
2. you breach the terms of this Agreement (repeatedly or otherwise);
3. when requested by us to do so, you fail to provide us within a reasonable time with sufficient information to enable us to determine the accuracy and validity of any information supplied by you, or your identity;
4. we suspect you have engaged, or about to engage, or have in any way been involved, in fraudulent or illegal activity on the Site.
38. W&P Assessment and Training Centre LLP may amend these Terms from time to time, and place the new version on the Site. For users purchasing goods or registering on the Site for the first time, all purchases from the date that the amended terms are placed on our website onwards will be governed by those new terms Otherwise, such changes will be effective against existing users thirty days following posting of the amended version on the Site. Your continued use of the Site following W&P Assessment and Training Centre LLP's posting of any changes will constitute your acceptance of such changes. If you do not agree to any changes to these Terms, then your only remedy is to cease using the Site.
39. These Terms supersede any and all other conditions, understandings, commitments, agreements or representations (except fraudulent misrepresentations) relating to your purchase, whether oral or in writing, and contain the entire agreement between W&P Assessment and Training Centre LLP and you relating to your purchase. W&P Assessment and Training Centre LLP advises that you print off and keep safe a copy of these terms and conditions once your order has been accepted by W&P Assessment and Training Centre LLP. We will store a copy of the contract entered into by you with W&P Assessment and Training Centre LLP. You are advised to read (and are responsible for reading) fully all information on this website.
40. If any provision of these Terms shall be held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the remaining parts of these Terms and the remainder of the affected provision shall be unaffected.
· If you would like help when Ordering, information about a Product, a request for a Product or if you would just like to provide us with feedback on our service, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
· You can also contact us: By post at
W&P Assessment and Training Centre LLP
3 Grosvenor Road
· By telephoning 01305 767104 between the office hours of 9am and 5:30pm GMT.
Changes to the site: We reserve the right to make changes to this site, the disclaimers and these terms and conditions at any time.