Health and Adult Social Care Staff Training Pack
Tissue Viability (pressure area care) Training Pack
|Helps employers meet CQC requirements for staff training. Meets the Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities). Provides Evidence for Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care (QCF) units HSC 024, HSC 2024 & HSC 2028. Provides Evidence for Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care (QCF) units HSC 024, HSC 037, HSC 2024, HSC 2028 & HSC 3051.|
Pressure sores are potentially avoidable if you have the correct understanding about their causes and how they can be prevented. The pack covers signs and symptoms, grading, prevention, treatment, safeguarding, recording, reporting and responsibilities.
What's included in the Tissue Viability (pressure area care) Double DVD/CD Pack?
The Tissue Viability pack is an effective and simple to use training tool, written & developed by experienced professionals.
The DVD includes:
• Four Power Point presentations viewable on your PC, Mac or TV via a DVD player.
The CD includes:
• Comprehensive printable staff training knowledge workbook.
• Power Point presentation of workbook.
• Printable training question sheets.
• Printable training answer sheets.
• Printable Certificate.
Certificates can be presented to your staff when they successfully complete their training.
The Benefits of using W&P's Training Packs
- A single purchase allows you train as many learners as you require.
- All packs include certification.
- Clearly written and very user friendly.
- Comprehensive - covering all required knowledge.
- Tried, tested and developed by experienced trainers and professionals.
What does the Tissue Viability (pressure area care) training pack cover?
TISSUE VIABILITY - MAINTAINING SKIN INTEGRITY
WHY AND WHERE DO PRESSURE SORES OCCUR?
SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS OF PRESSURE SORE DEVELOPMENT
THE GRADING OF PRESSURE SORES
HOW TO PREVENT PRESSURE SORES
1. Skin assessment
3. The use of pressure relieving aids
4. Skin Care
5. Moving and Positioning
6. Balanced diet
8. Psychological Factors
TREATMENT FOR PRESSURE SORES
SAFEGUARDING – NEGLECT
RECORDING AND REPORTING
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
Preview the Tissue Viability Training Pack
How do I use the Tissue Viability Training Pack?
Purchase your chosen pack or packs, duplicate the knowledge work book and give to your staff / learners or, use the powerpoint presentation to deliver a more visual training or, a combination of both.
Mark the completed question sheets.
Certificate all successful learners.