“The Road to Outstanding” is exactly that!
How, do you get the elusive CQC rating of “Outstanding”?
The Road to Outstanding CQC Training workshop is an in-depth look at what CQC defines as ‘Outstanding’ and how to build, in incremental stages, your service in order to gain such a rating. It is designed to assist you in Planning, Achieving and Maintaining an ‘Outstanding’ rating and has been produced from questions arising during our CQC Compliance Training Courses and our Strategic CQC Training Workshops.
• Looking at CQC ratings
• Discussing and planning how to get Outstanding
• Identifying the areas that matter and the evidential requirements on meeting Outstanding
• The use of technology and its impact on ratings
• Maintaining Outstanding
• National Trends – looking ahead and keeping service improvement and development in focus
This CQC workshop is designed for:
• Registered Managers
• Senior Managers
• Individual Owners
• Compliance or Quality Managers who are involved in the service on a day to day basis
Aims & objectives of this CQC Training Workshop
• To understand the CQC ratings system
• Define “Outstanding” and link to quality objectives
• To think outside the box and plan your Road to Outstanding
• To enable participants to identify the starting points of achieving Outstanding
• To understand how to build a robust structure which allows Outstanding to be seen
• To learn and discuss why Outstanding is so difficult to maintain
Feedback forms from “The Road to Outstanding” CQC training workshop
Upcoming dates & locations
Thursday 17th – TUNBRIDGE WELLS
Tuesday 26th – BIRMINGHAM
Monday 2nd – BOURNEMOUTH
Thursday 9th – CANTERBURY
Tuesday 14th – GLOUCESTER
Wednesday 15th – DUDLEY
Tuesday 4th – PLYMOUTH
Friday 7th – MANCHESTER
Wednesday 4th – NOTTINGHAM
Thursday 12th – NORWICH
Friday 20th – STOKE-ON-TRENT
Thursday 2nd – READING
Wednesday 15th – NEWCASTLE
Wednesday 6th – WEMBLEY
Tuesday 26th – SHEFFIELD
Wednesday 10th – NORTHAMPTON
Thursday 11th – LIVERPOOL
Workshop price – £168pp Inc. VAT
Workshop (*9.00am – 4.00pm) *Registration and coffee
Certificates will be issued to all attendees
Lunch and refreshments provided
All delegates will receive a full resource list which contains all the documents used to compile the course for reference purposes.
How to book
To book a placement on a workshop please select a date in our calendar by clicking the link above.
Please note, if you would like more information regards the Workshop or wish to be invoiced for a placement – Please call the office on 01305 767104.