“The Road to Outstanding” is exactly that! How, do you get the elusive rating of “Outstanding”?
This NEW Road to Outstanding workshop is an in-depth look at what CQC defines as ‘Outstanding’ and how to build, in incremental stages, your service in order to gain such a rating. It is designed to assist you in Planning, Achieving and Maintaining an ‘Outstanding’ rating and has been produced from questions arising during our Nationwide CQC Compliance and our Strategic CQC Workshops.
This workshop is designed for Registered Managers, Senior Managers, Individual Owners and Compliance or Quality Managers who are involved in the service on a day to day basis.
• Looking at CQC ratings
• Discussing and planning how to get Outstanding
• Identifying the areas that matter and the evidential requirements on meeting Outstanding
• The use of technology and its impact on ratings
• Maintaining Outstanding
• National Trends – looking ahead and keeping service improvement and development in focus
Please see below the latest dates and locations or if you would like more information regards the Workshop – Please Call the office on 01305 767104.
Aims & objective of the Workshop
The aims of the Workshop are;
• To understand the CQC ratings system
• Define “Outstanding” and link to quality objectives
• To think outside the box and plan your Road to Outstanding
• To enable participants to identify the starting points of achieving Outstanding
• To understand how to build a robust structure which allows Outstanding to be seen
• To learn and discuss why Outstanding is so difficult to maintain
WORKSHOP DATES / LOCATIONS
Thursday 27th – ROCHDALE
Wednesday 24th – SOUTHAMPTON
Thursday 8th – PRESTON
Wednesday 4th – BRIGHTON
Thursday 17th – TUNBRIDGE WELLS
Tuesday 26th – BIRMINGHAM
Monday 2nd – BOURNEMOUTH
Workshop price – £168pp Inc. VAT
Workshop (*9.00am – 4.00pm) *Registration and coffee
Certificates will be issued to all attendees
Lunch and refreshments provided
All delegates will receive a full resource list which contains all the documents used to compile the course for reference purposes.
To book a placement on a workshop please select a date in our calendar. Please note, if you would like more information regards the Workshop or wish to be Invoiced for a placement – Please Call the office on 01305 767104.