“The Road to Outstanding” is exactly that! How, do you get the elusive rating of “Outstanding”?
This NEW workshop is an in-depth look at what CQC defines as ‘Outstanding’ and how to build, in incremental stages, your service in order to gain such a rating. It is designed to assist you in Planning, Achieving and Maintaining an ‘Outstanding’ rating and has been produced from questions arising during our Nationwide CQC Compliance and our Strategic CQC Workshops.
This workshop is designed for Registered Managers, Senior Managers, Individual Owners and Compliance or Quality Managers who are involved in the service on a day to day basis.
• looking at CQC ratings
• discussing and planning how to get Outstanding
• identifying the areas that matter and the evidential requirements on meeting Outstanding
• the use of technology and its impact on ratings
• maintaining Outstanding
• national trends – looking ahead and keeping service improvement and development in focus
Workshop price – £168pp Inc. VAT
(Early Bird Booking Offer till 21st Dec 2018 – £150pp Inc. VAT)
Aims & objective of the Workshop
The aims of the Workshop are;
• To understand the CQC ratings system
• Define “Outstanding” and link to quality objectives
• To think outside the box and plan your Road to Outstanding
• To enable participants to identify the starting points of achieving Outstanding
• To understand how to build a robust structure which allows Outstanding to be seen
• To learn and discuss why Outstanding is so difficult to maintain
Thursday 24th – EXETER
Thursday 28th – DUDLEY
Thursday 14th – LIVERPOOL
Tuesday 9th – LEEDS
Thursday 9th – STOCKPORT