Strategically Plan to Improve Your Business
This workshop has been developed using actual feedback from our Nationwide CQC Compliance Workshops. It is a strategic look at the changes that the Government through its regulatory framework for Health and Social care are putting in place to ensure that integration of Health and Social Care services becomes a reality.
Knowledge level of participants:
- Thorough knowledge of the Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) Regulations 2014 (Part 4)
- Thorough knowledge of the Care Quality Commission (Registration) Regulations 2009 (Part 4)
- Working knowledge of relevant legislation and guidance, including Corporate Governance, Employment, Local Authority or Health Contract Commissioning and relevant Care Quality Commission issued guidance
Workshop contents / Areas covered
• Overview of Regulatory Changes
• Vanguards (E.C.C.H)
• Better Care Fund 2017-2019
• Quality Matters – But what does it mean?
• National Quality Board – The Seven Steps
• Key Lines of Enquiry (KLOES) – Changes and New
• Enforcement Changes
• Future Developments – Outstanding
Aims & Objectives of the Workshop
The aim of the Workshop is;
To provide Owner Managers, Directors, Senior Managers and Start-up Companies (with Sufficient Knowledge) to explore how the plans to integrate services can be used to strategically plan future service models and link them to short/medium term business aims and objectives.
Develop strategies for the workplace which will enhance the ability to continuously improve and raise standards.
The Objective is for delegates to use these changes to shape their own service models and put their business into a position of strength to take advantage of the new Commissioning and regulatory landscape and improve the experiences of people using their service.
STRATEGIC WORKSHOP DATES AND LOCATIONS
Monday 16th – YORK
Wednesday 25th – NORTHAMPTON
Thursday 3rd – GUILDFORD
Tuesday 15th – SALISBURY
Tuesday 22nd – MIDDLESBROUGH
Monday 28th – SHREWSBURY
Tuesday 12th – BRISTOL
Tuesday 19th – BRENTWOOD
Tuesday 3rd – LEAMINGTON SPA
Workshop price £168pp Inc. VAT
Workshop (*9.00am – 4.00pm) *Registration and coffee
Certificates will be issued to all attendees
Lunch and refreshments provided
All delegates will receive a full resource list which contains all the documents used to compile the course for reference purposes.
To book a placement on a workshop please select a date in our calendar. Please note, if you would like more information regards the Workshop or wish to be Invoiced for a placement – Please Call the office on 01305 767104.