Clinical Procedures for Nursing (Full Set)
W&P’s set of nursing home clinical procedures includes over 60 comprehensive and up-to-date documents for your nursing home. These clinical procedures complement the set of Residential or Domiciliary policies and procedures available from W&P. We have looked at the main areas of clinical work and review the procedures quarterly. It is also important for you to continually review the procedures with NHS / CCG requirements for your organisation.
- The Nursing Home Clinical Procedures include comprehensive manager’s notes section detailing how best to use them, which pages need the purchaser’s company details inserted and where and how to change them.
- They are in word format, making them accessible, easy to review and update each year.
- A year of free updates (worth £195.00) is included when purchasing.
- Updates will be emailed to you directly as legislation or guidance requires.
- No subscription or minimum contract required on purchase.
- Policies are National so can be used in England, Scotland and Wales
The Clinical Procedures included:
Administration of an Enema or Suppository
Assessment of Need and Eligibility
Basic Life Support (Bls)
Blood Transfusions and IV Fluids Infusions
Care and Support Planning
Certification /Confirmation Of Death
Clostridium Difficile Infection Control Guidelines
Collection of Specimens
Confidentiality of Records
Continence Assessment And Promotion
Co-operating with other Providers
Death of an Individual
End of Life
Extended Spectrum Beta-Lactamase (Esbl)
HIV / AIDS
Measuring Blood Pressure
Measuring Body Temperature
M.R.S.A Infection Control Guidelines
Medication Administration via an Enteral Feeding
Nasogastric Tube – Intubation, Aspiration and Removal
Nasopharyngeal and Oropharyngeal Suction
Nasopharyngeal Wash; Vacuum-Assisted Aspirate Method
Nutritional and Hydration Needs
Outbreak of Diarrhoea and Vomiting (Cause Unknown)
Oxygen Therapy and Pulse Oximetry
Personal Protective Equipment
Potentially Violent Individuals
Prevention of Pressure Ulcers
Rotavirus and Norovirus Infection Control Guidelines
Safe Use of Bed Rails
Setting up a Syringe Driver – Mckinley T34
Stoma Care – Stoma Bag Change