Assisting compliance with the CI regulations and standards.
After nearly a year of planning and development, W&P’s Scottish Policies and Procedures sets are now available to buy. Drafted in partnership with Scottish care providers, our Policies are fully compliant with the Care Inspectorate Standards.
They have been designed with the end user in mind to ensure they are practical working documents that can be used at all levels of the organisation. Written in accordance with current standards they also comply with the New Health & Care Standards that are being rolled out in April 2018. When you buy the full set you will get the update service FREE (worth £195 plus VAT) for up to a year meaning that you will not have to worry about any changes in legislation, good practice guidance or case law because W&P will do that for you.
Policies & Procedures are available for Care Homes, Home Care and Nursing Services
The price for a Full Set is just £995.00 plus vat. There are no contracts, restrictive covenants or hidden extras – once you purchase they are yours to keep. Each set comes with a full set of technical instructions on how to edit them to reflect your service, but we are always on hand to help whenever needed.
W&P’s Scottish Policies and procedures have been written in accordance with the new Health and Social Care Standards. These standards set out what to expect when people use health, social care, or social work services in Scotland. They seek to provide better outcomes for everyone; to ensure that individuals are treated with respect and dignity, and that the basic human rights are upheld.
The Standards are underpinned by five principles; dignity and respect, compassion, be included, responsive care and support and wellbeing.
The Standards are based on five headline outcomes:
• I experience high quality care and support that is right for me.
• I am fully involved in all decisions about my care and support.
• I have confidence in the people who support and care for me.
• I have confidence in the organisation providing my care and support.
• I experience a high-quality environment if the organisation provides the premises.
Why have these Standards been developed?
The standards and outcomes set out in the Standards are published in exercise of the Scottish Ministers’ powers under section 50 of the Public Services Reform (Scotland) Act 2010 and section 10H of the National Health Service (Scotland) Act 1978. They do not replace previous standards and outcomes relating to healthcare that have already been produced under section 10H of the National Health Service (Scotland) Act 1978 but they will replace the National Care Standards, published in 2002 under section 5 of the Regulation of Care (Scotland) Act 2001.
From 1 April 2018 the Standards will be taken into account by the Care Inspectorate, Healthcare Improvement Scotland and other scrutiny bodies in relation to inspections, and registration, of health and care services.
W&Ps Policies & procedures are clearly written so that they are working documents that can be used at all levels of the organisation. They are easy to edit to personalise them to your service and come with a full set of technical instructions to guide you through the process.
You can buy a full set which comes with our update service FREE for up to a year (worth £195 plus vat) or you can purchase them individually if you only require a few new policies to compliment your existing set. There are no license agreements or restrictive covenants once you buy them they are yours for life and providing you opt to maintain the update service which costs just £4.50 a week, your policies will never be out of date.
Key Features of our Policies
- Policies reviewed every 4 months, updates where required and evidenced for CI compliance
- Perfect for small to medium sized businesses but equally effective in large corporations.
- Quick and simple to use.
- Easy to follow manager’s notes detailing how to personalise and adapt the policies.
- Provided in MS word format, making them accessible, easy to review and update each year.
- Updates are emailed directly to you as regulations or standards change.
- Available to purchase as a complete set or individually
- No mandatory subscription payment required on purchase.
Clinical Policies & Procedures – Scotland