W&P’s full set of Residential and Domiciliary Policies and Procedures (Adults) are designed specifically for health and social care providers operating in Wales. They have been drafted in accordance with the New Social Services and Wellbeing (Wales) Act 2014 and the Regulation And Inspection Of Social Care (Wales) Act 2016 which came into effect on the 2nd April 2018.
There is a new Regulatory Regime for Care and Support Services which will be introduced in a phased implementation programme. The Act establishes Social Care Wales which replaces the Care Council for Wale which aligns with the New Regulations and Statutory Guidance. The format of inspection reports will change to make them more accessible for the general public and conclusions and recommendations will be easier to understand. Therefore there will be a new Inspection Regime for Care Homes for Adults, Children’s Homes and Fostering Services. The Framework has key themes which relate to all services. As we go forward into the implementation of the New Legislation W&P will update the services to Wales in order to reflect the changes.
The Full Policy Sets now include Business Forms and Templates at no extra cost (worth £299) You now get our Generic, Medication and Personnel Forms sets that can be used in conjunction with your policies – completely FREE.
Full sets of Policies and Procedures are available for Domiciliary, Residential and Nursing Providers. If you do not require a full set then please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your requirements or call us on 01305 767104
Key Features of our Care Inspectorate Wales Policies
- Policies reviewed quarterly, updates where required and evidenced for Care Inspectorate Wales.
- Perfect for small to medium sized businesses.
- Quick and simple to use.
- Easy to follow manager’s notes detailing how to personalise and adapt the policies.
- Provided in word format, making them accessible, easy to review and update each year.
- Updates are emailed directly to you as regulations or standards requires.
- Available to purchase as a complete set or individually
- No mandatory subscription payment required on purchase.
Residential Policies & Procedures – Wales
Domicilary Policies & Procedures – Wales
Clinical Policies & Procedures – Wales