INTRODUCTION TO W&P TRAINING
Established in 2001, W&P remains a family run business which prides itself on providing the very best products and business support services to its customers. We are passionate about supporting Health and Social Care Providers & Local Authorities to improve and develop their services to the most vulnerable people in our society.
Our aim is to provide a professional, responsive, efficient and impartial service to businesses and individuals operating in the Health and Social care sector. We provide advice and guidance based upon many years of “hands on” experience which ensures you and your business always gets an informed and appropriate response to your needs.
What makes W&P Different? Our unique selling point is that our team have all worked in the industry. The directors have owned and managed their own residential and domiciliary care businesses and many of our advisors and associates are former, CQC inspectors, Health Professionals or Local Authority Commissioners so we have a wealth of experience and expertise available to our customers.
Our extensive range of products and services is up to date with the latest industry Standards and Regulations and are competitively priced. So whether you are looking to purchase a new set of Policies & Procedures or looking to book on a training workshop everything you need is just click away.
STATEMENT OF SERVICE
Our aims and objectives is to provide a professional, high-quality, efficient and impartial service to all our customers. W&P is sensitive to the diversity of employers & learners, tailoring it’s services and products to meet the needs of the organisation or the individual.
We care about our customers and their requirements for prompt, accurate, useful, appropriate responses delivered with accessibility, competence, courtesy, integrity, confidentiality, dignity and equal opportunities in mind.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
- Ensure our standards of training, assessing and internal verification meet Edexcel requirements
- Researching and utilising sources of funding for the benefit of our customers
- Ensure sound business practices are followed using effective management procedures
This organisation is committed to the principles of Equality and Diversity for learners, associates and company employees.
Diversity is the accepted term which encapsulates equal opportunities for all irrespective of ethnic background, language, culture, faith, gender, age, sexual orientation, disability or any other lifestyle preference which might be a pretext for discriminatory attitudes or behaviour.
We respect and welcome the varied contributions that individuals can make precisely because of their differences and experiences. We seek to reflect the communities in which we work and enable opportunity for all.
W&P Training promotes and encourages dignity, respect, self worth and self esteem as positive ways of working with all learners, colleagues, associates and any external contractual partnerships. We do not tolerate any behaviors that contravene this policy. This means in practice, we do not tolerate the following:
- Inappropriate language
- Verbal assaults
- Racist, sexist, homophobic jokes, including computer generated material.
W&P Training encourages and promotes an approach which aims:
- To ensure that it’s services are not of an inferior quality on account of ethnicity, sexual orientation or any grounds on which discrimination can occur
- To plan with each learner or their representative what they want and need and how they will be provided with the required service. This will be influenced by the individuals’ gender, culture, personal choices and other characteristics and it should not be assumed everyone wants the same thing
- To develop an attitude of staff awareness throughout the organisation to ensure any form of discriminatory behaviour such as offensive or abusive language does not occur and to robustly communicate that it is unacceptable in whatever form it may take and from whichever person
- To ensure that all complaints or allegations are addressed promptly and properly
This policy will be reviewed and updated as necessary in line with Equality and Human Rights Commission Guidance and Codes of Practice.
W&P currently operates across the whole of England & Wales. However, we have plans to offer products and services in Scotland during 2017 – so please keep a close eye on our website or contact us on 01305 767104 if you have a specific business requirement.