CQC Registration Guidance
Our aim is to ensure your registration is successful and you understand how to maintain compliance.
On 1 April 2015 new Regulations came into force regarding Health and Social Care in England. These regulations form the basis of the Care Quality Commission (CQC) inspection regime.
There are 3 legislative changes, which all became law on 1 April 2015.
Purpose of the Changes:
• To introduce fundamental standards
• To make regulations more effective and improve enforcement against them
• To be outcome focused
• To reduce the burden on business.
Our Response to the Regulations
The regulations and how CQC inspects providers has changed quite dramatically since April 2015. W&P took action to ensure that all changes and good practice examples are tracked in order to understand, assimilate and interpret these changes to pass on to our customers. It is vital for organisations to understand the legislation and how it can affect their businesses so that improvement plans can be developed and implemented to improve compliance against the five key domains of Safe, Effective, Responsive, Caring and Well Led.
The CQC Registration Service includes:
- Supporting you in the completion of your CQC application for registration.
- Provision of advice and information on both business and service requirements for companies setting up as a care provider.
- Preparation for the initial CQC registration visit.
- Advice and support with policies and procedures, staff training and all aspects of development and growth of your business.
- Fully explain and assist you in understanding the CQC outcomes and regulations.
- All our CQC registration advisors are highly qualified, experienced and are able to mentor and coach you through the registration process.
- Our aim is to ensure your registration is successful and you understand how to maintain compliance.
- We are able to offer the CQC Registration Service all over England.
For more information regards our CQC Registration Guidance services please call the office on 01305 767104